DUI Lawyer Tampa Bay

Have you or a loved one been a victim of drunk driving? If you have been involved in a car crash because of someone driving under the influence, then you are considered the victim of the car accident. You may be a candidate for compensation from the Florida Crimes Compensation Act. These statutory allowances can be beneficial for anyone who has high medical bills and out-of-pocket expenses. Your attorney can help you receive compensation and justice for your situation.

Do you qualify for DUI accident compensation?

Based on the Compensation Act, there are circumstances in which you are entitled to receive compensation.

  • The crime must be reported within 72 hours of it happening.
  • The victim must suffer physical personal injuries or death. The victim must also have limited funds available to help those who have suffered psychiatric or psychological injury.
  • The application must be filed within one year of the date of the crime. Based on the case, this may be extended to two years.
  • The victim must cooperate with the following parties: the law enforcement, the State Attorney’s Office and the Attorney General’s Office.
  • The victim must not have been involved in illegal activity at the time of the crime.
  • The victim must also not have any felonies on their record.

If you or a loved one meet the above criteria, you might be in line for compensation. Many victims of DUI accidents suffer from not only physical injuries, but also financial injuries such as: wage loss, loss of support, disability, funeral expenses, treatment expenses, mental health counseling and even property loss reimbursement.

Call Clark Law for DUI Accident Lawyer for a Free Consultation

If you or a loved one is in need of legal advice and have suffered from a DUI accident in the Tampa Bay area, including St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Tampa, and Bradenton? You may be in line for compensation. At Clark Law, P.A. we are not afraid to fight for you. Call us today for your free consultation. We are passionate about exhausting every scenario to make sure you receive justice.

Contact Us